Sunday, April 7, 2013

Steel-Boned Binding


With a smile, you hand me the package that was in the mailbox. I look at the return address and squeal while ripping the package open. Quickly, I hand you the new item and hope for your approval. You smile gently and say, ‘Let’s put you in this”.

Naked from the waist up, I stand before you with the new corset containing me. This one is different though. It has an underbust cut so my breasts and, more importantly, my nipples are accessible to you at all times.

After cinching me to your satisfaction, you stand back to admire your work. I feel confined and exposed at the same time. I lower my eyes while feeling you take stock. My breathing is rapid and shallow. You put the small collar on me; the one that can pass as a fashion statement but has meaning for you and me. My breasts rise and fall with the exhilaration of knowing you are pleased along with the prospective of fulfilling your desires.

You hand me my shirt and tell me to put it on.  Without a bra. I disappointedly comply and go downstairs to make dinner while you assist with homework. Throughout the evening, I am intensely aware of my bare, and constantly erect, nipples rubbing against my shirt. Occasionally, I feel your stare and I have to catch my breathe while my pussy contracts. Bending over requires a little different maneuvering. I am imprisoned by you and feel my thong getting wetter by the moment.

Eventually, our daughter is in bed and you lazily sip scotch while I look at a magazine. I can’t focus on the words on the page. I am impatient and you are enjoying my flushed skin.

Finally, you stand and extend your hand to mine. I am electrified by your touch and follow you quietly to the bedroom. I patiently stand waiting. You are close. Your breath is on my cheek as you stroke a nipple through the fabric. You whisper softly, ‘All off. All except your cage’.  As I follow your order, I feel my skin flush despite the cool air.

Clasping my wrists behind my back, I see you are satisfied. More heat crosses my face. You gently pinch the underside of a breast. Then the other. Again, harder this time. More and more. Harder and harder. I struggle to stand. To breathe. Your hand caresses the corset as it travels down to my hips. A pinch to my thighs. Gasping and trying not to squirm, you continue pinching thighs and breasts at will.

You stop for a moment and I waver. Your steady hand holds my corset-covered waist while the other reaches down to feel my thighs wet with my craving. 

“Good girl. I like that you are wet for your Master.”

The world spins as you place me on the bed. Then, you have stripped and are pushing your cock inside my weeping pussy. I cry out with the suddenness. You grip my waist, tightening the compression, to leverage your position. The restraint of the corset combined with your grip pushes me to the edge.

“Please, please, please”, tumbles out.

“No”, you deny me.

Your strong fingers encircle my throat. I am delirious. Breathless. Panting, I beg again. “Please, Sir”.

You stop and lean in close.  “Who do you belong to?”

Your grip on my throat feels as tight as the corset. I cannot move. Gulping for air, I cry out, “You, Sir”.

You brutally lunge into me. I am sobbing. “You, you, you, you.”

You roar inside me. Clamping your hand over my mouth, you issue your command, “Give me your orgasm”.

I burst within the confines of your control, screaming as I surrender to your demand. My pleasure is yours, Sir.
As surely as the corset binds me, I am bound to you, Sir.
I am yours, Sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment