Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Following Your Instructions

I follow your instructions, Sir. I go to the adult toy store were you purchased the collar and I find, not one, but two goodies that I hope you’ll like. Something fun but maybe a little devious too. An anal plug with something akin to kegel balls inside. The balls have some weight to them and move as the wearer moves forcing the muscles to react by squeezing tighter. The woman behind the counter tells me that it is a brand new item and should be fun for both men and women. I smile and think to myself that I might have gotten myself into more trouble than I realize.

Boarding the 3-hour flight home, I settled into my upgraded seat (all those business trips are good for something). Glad to have a big seat, the window, my Kindle and my earphones so I can avoid any conservation with my neighbor. I’m looking forward to feeling your power engulfing me again in a few short hours.

The seat beside me remains empty until the door closes. Then a tall man walks confidently in, puts his bag above and sits. I’m focused on my Kindle (admittedly, a rather racy book by one of my favorite BDSM authors) and sending the ‘don’t try to talk to me’ signals. I’m pretty sure I’m not of much interest anyway as I’m traveling casually. No makeup. Blonde hair pulled back into a simple braid. T-shirt and jeans.

Once in the air, he orders vodka and tonic. I order gin and tonic. He turns and smiles at me. “I’m Graham”, he pauses. “Gin and tonic. More classic.” “Yes. I agree,” I respond with a smile. I felt his eyes assessing me. “More aromatic.” While we quietly eat dinner, I make sure my wedding ring is noticeable. The unassuming steel ring that binds me to you Sir.

I pull out my laptop to do a little work. I see that you are also online and I greet you. “Did you follow my instructions?” “Yes, Sir,” I promptly respond.

“What did you buy me?” Acutely aware of my neighbor, I turn down the brightness and turn slightly in an attempt to hide my screen. I describe the toy briefly. “Tell me more,” you ask. I’m blushing, “Can I tell you when I land, Sir?” “Why?," you ask. I explain about Graham. “Oh? You know his name”.  I blush harder and hope that I haven’t disappointed you. I explain that he introduced himself. You press harder, asking me what else has happened.

I explain about the drink conversation and that I felt him checking me out. I quickly add that I’m not done up to warrant such attention.  There is no immediate response from you. I’m waiting, trying to be calm.

Finally, a message appears. “Give your laptop to him.” I can’t believe my eyes. What!?! “Sir?,” I ask. “You understand me,” you respond quickly. “And tell him that your Master wishes to converse with him.”

I pause. I turn to Graham and tell politely tell him that my Master wishes to chat with him. I'm red. His eyes narrow and he takes my laptop. I avert my eyes since I’m sure you do not wish me to see the conversation. After what seems like forever, Graham returns the laptop to me. You are there. “Follow his instructions. Do not hesitate.”

I look up at Graham expectedly. He smiles. “Where is the new toy?,” he asks. I’m suddenly hotter and redder than I have ever imagined. I whisper, “My laptop bag.” “Naughty girl,” he grinned. I look down. I feel your presence surrounding me.

“Take it out. Go to the lavatory and place it where it belongs,” he tells me. Adding quietly, “In your lovely ass.”

The breathe leaves me and I stand to step over Graham. He grabs my arm, pulls me down and adds, “Shame you have jeans on. Remove your bra.”

I stumble to the small room and pull the toy out of the box, grateful that I left it in the black bag from the store. I look at the toy and wonder how to lubricate the toy. “Your pussy, sugar,” I hear your voice inside my head. I’m soaked. Of course, you Sir, would know that I would be at this time.

I push the toy inside me and feel it’s power. Your power. I resist the temptation to play for too long and push it slowly inside the part of my snug body you and Graham desire.

I return to the seat and swiftly tuck my bra into my bag. Graham smiles and tells me that we will be landing soon, while leaning over to pinch my freed nipples. I submit and feel the kegels shifting inside. My panties are drenched.

I quietly sit while Graham softly tells me how he would use me. I’m dizzy and cannot remember how I got to this moment. I know you expect me to make you proud.

We land and walk towards the train. As I turn to go to baggage claim, Graham grabs me and smothers me with a kiss. Almost like the ones you give me. Graham tries to own me for the moment and slowly reaches up to pinch my left nipple. All I feel is you, Sir. If his mouth wasn’t holding me, I would squeak.

As quickly as he held me, he releases me, turns and heads to another terminal. I’m on auto-pilot and go to our meeting place, feeling the plug and kegels shifting inside. You see me and hold me tightly. I feel your power, Sir. The scent of you embraces me. "Good girl," you say and my body thrills. "I'm very happy that you followed my instructions." I’m barely standing but follow your guidance into the car.


After a few minutes, you ask, “What other toy did you bring me?”

1 comment:

  1. Im Goddess Magda 25y old from Europe Poland.
    I am looking for young slaves that are interested in doing picture assignments and possible exposure online. I want him to be willing to do each and every thing I say. I he does well, he will be rewarded. If not, he will be punished.

    My kik last time almost crashed, but i try it again.
    Kik!: goddessmagda

    Describe yourself and what you are looking for, guys with a picture will receive an answer first.

    ReplyDelete