Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Distractions

Sometimes life puts distractions in your way: kids, family, running a business, buying groceries, etc. You name it, it can fill your days up, wear you out and leave you with nothing left for yourself. Or for your other self. The self that secretly craves the thrill of knowing you will be punished for doing something right.

My Master and I have had one such month. And while we both missed the prolonged play sessions we regularly enjoy, life didn't allow for one this month. A quick pinch or nibble here and there seemed to be the most we could manage. Even a short play session seemed unobtainable. Until this morning.

It is a weekday but since we both work from home, we sometimes have the advantage of being able to sleep in a bit longer. A groggy snuggle results in a kiss. I love to feel your cock pressing against my ass in the mornings...the promise of your cock inside me. If I'm lucky.

I wiggle against you and we tussle a bit. Hugging. Kissing. Enjoying each other. You sit up and pull me onto your lap. Your kiss includes a bite on my lower lip. A bite that makes my eyes water and my pussy clench. Still trapped by your teeth, I feel your hand wander onto my bare ass, I sense a change in your body as you consider the possibility.

You quickly turn me over onto your knee, moving me so my ass is exposed. I have missed this. You have missed this. The first few slaps don't connect well but then you find the spots. And your rhythm. I squirm and moan. I have forgotten the intense sting of a repeated spanking. You select a spot and focus a few slaps there. It is almost too much. I yell and kick my feet. And yet, I can feel my pussy dripping onto my thighs. You find another location to push my limits and test me. You reach beneath me, find a nipple and squeeze. Another strike to the same location and I scream. Simultaneously, I wish for you to stop while wanting more. You know this and continue striking the tender spots and making them more so.

Please, please, never stop, sir.

But you do stop. Dragging me out of the bed and to the shower. Resting your foot on the edge, you once again drape me over your knee and continue the spanking. With the addition of water, the sting is intensified. I hold onto you tightly and try to keep still so your hand can find it's target with accuracy. I scream louder and toss my head when I can't contain the energy.

Slipping into my pussy with your fingers, you find what you expect. "You are very wet", you state with smug satisfaction. "Yes, sir", I reply with a blush. Removing your hand, you surprise me and push your fingers inside my ass. I moan as you continue the spanking while teasing me. I can feel the edge of orgasm approaching. With your fingers still my my ass, you pull my pussy onto your cock and we both gasp with relief. We are both close but I am not to come without permission. You consume me and as I start to come apart you command me and, seemingly, yourself. "Come!"

Things are as they should be again.
With the right distractions.
Sir

No comments:

Post a Comment