Monday, March 30, 2009

Slipping...

It's been three weeks since I've been with my Master. This last week was a very intense week as far as work was concerned and I was worn out on a daily basis for 5 days. I was so exhausted by Friday, all I could do all weekend was recover. I was out-of-town and spent the weekend with my father which was good to recharge. However, in speaking with my Master on Sunday night, I realized and mentioned that I hadn't felt very submissive in a week. My last posting was as close as I had gotten in 7 days.

His response was simple. "It has been too long since you felt me."

True. The verbal dominance with his voice is good over the phone but requires more effort on both our parts. iChat is so much better. iChat at least provides some opportunity for me to feel and see his power. His darkening eyes or sly grin instantly has my attention. We didn't have that method to connect last week and I feel myself slipping in my obedience.

I need to smell his skin, feel powerful fingers pulling my nipples, warm breathe tickling my neck next to my collar and the surrender of my whole body to him.

Soon, sir, soon.
Only 7 days.
Meanwhile, I am still yours.
Sir

No comments:

Post a Comment