Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Another space...

Flying. Subspace. I read about it 2 years ago. There is little written to describe it other than it is a state of euphoria, ecstasy and pleasure far beyond what is believable. It sounded interesting but I had no idea how to get there since it seemed like a highly personal and individual experience. Some submissives never achieve this state. For others, subspace is instinctive, automatic and they may find themselves entering it with little or no difficulty.

We discovered that I am one of the latter.

The first time would have been more exciting had I not found myself drifting into, what felt like, a different plane of consciousness. I was fully aware but the pain within my body had gone and was replaced with a slight feeling of pressure that was quite pleasurable. I felt disconnected from myself. It felt like an eternity.

Now, I am more "aware" of my environment when flying. I can feel when it is about to happen as can my Master. My whole body relaxes completely and my breathe slows. The first few times had me feeling isolated and "floating" adrift. My experience now is very connected to my Master. He guides me and accompanies me on my journey. He is very satisfied when I fly and I am very happy to receive and give this gift.

Yet another way you possess me.
Sir

No comments:

Post a Comment