Friday, March 20, 2009

Trains, Planes, Automobiles and Daydreams

I've been traveling quite a bit lately.
- Trains to Chicago
- Planes to every time zone in the U.S.
- Cars to Milwaukee

I've been everywhere it seems EXCEPT the city where my Master is located. The past two weeks have been tough to manage for us both. At least we have iChat but that isn't enough when my skin craves his touch.

Lately, I've been having erotic daydreams while in transit to another city. The plane ride to Chicago earlier this week found me dreaming of submitting in the most delightful way.
- Wearing my thigh-high stockings, I knee in front of my Master
- I anxiously wait for him to allow me to taste his cock
- I am not restrained by anything other than his words, "Do NOT move your hands from your sides"
- HIs cocks come near my face and I'm allowed to feel the softness against my cheek
- I tentatively reach out with my tongue to feel and taste the excitement leaking from him
- I part my lips and welcome the invasion of his cock
- My tongue presses against the sensitive skin beneath the head
- Savoring his smell, I feel myself becoming wet
- Measuring my breathe, I take more of him into my mouth
- His gasps satisfy my need to please, urging me on my mission
- Fingers tangle and tightly pull my hair, pulling me closer
- My pussy drips with need and I feel my lips getting damp
- Disregarding my aching jaw, I press myself further forward
- My watering eyes glance upwards to see my Master's face
- He smiles, groans and pushes me further
- Fighting my need to gag, I take his large cock deeper into my throat
- My tongue dances and I happily hear louder moans
- HIs strong fingers pull my hair harder making me reel with need
- I am rewarded with his ultimate gift
- As I swallow, he pulls me up and gently kisses me
- We rest on the bed while my need assaults our sense of smell
- I patiently wait for whatever he wants of me next

Yours
For your pleasure
Sir

No comments:

Post a Comment